CLASS ACTION SUIT

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Individuals interested in pursuing a class action suit should contact: connedbyminimaxconsulting@gmail.com

Sunday, May 25, 2014

THEY ARE STILL AT IT

Hello out there! It's been a while since I've been able to update this blog. I've received a lot of information on how Minimax/MCG/Precision Consulting is STILL scamming people. First, if you've been a victim of this fraud company and you mailed in your money, please contact:

Stephen E. Souza
U. S. Postal Inspector
Postal Inspection Service
P.O. Box 6866
24 Corliss Street
Providence, RI 02940-6866
401.276.3960 (office)
651.994.3259 (fax)


Also: The company claims it was listed in the INC 500 list for 2010.  It was not.   A  company in a different sector with Precision in its name was, but not this bunch.

The address given in New York is for a place that rents you a mailbox, not an office.  I have not been able to verify the LA address they give.  The Delaware address is Dawn Chabot’s father.

I'm not surprised these thieving sociopaths are still going strong. Clark Guo and Barron Gati...jesus, you should be ashamed. I know the Buenos Aires address is for Martin Barugel b/c he is from Argentina and always conference calls in. Talk about LOSERS. Please, if you're searching for dissertation assistance or analysis, use a reputable company not this sham. 

I also heard through the grapevine that they are trying to move south to Florida. Opening a bunch of P.O. boxes is not a business make. Please contact me at connedbyminimaxconsulting@gmail.com with any further information that I can post up on the blog!

4 comments:

  1. They got me in Alabama for 3400 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Nov. 5 I hired them for a 3 week job. This past Wednesday, Clark emailed and said that it would be done Friday. I'm not holding my breath. Quentin Shires was my person- all on Facebook while spending my $3400.00. Yep, they are scam artists and nice about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, so is Elisabeth Dzoole with Dzoole consulting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are now called Precision Consulting Company.

    ReplyDelete