CLASS ACTION SUIT

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Individuals interested in pursuing a class action suit should contact: connedbyminimaxconsulting@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Not True Statisticians - Master level statistical analysis assistant

"I turned to Minimax when a series of personal problems kept me from devoting time to completing a fairly complicated analysis using SAS. The first write-up they sent me was a total joke and full of errors, and I insisted on a phone call to try and straighten things out. My "personal statistician" did not even know how to interpret odds ratios correctly, and completely botched a logistic regression analysis. I ended up having to re-do the entire thing myself, and barely completed everything in time to graduate. I am out $2500, and am wondering if there is any way to get my money back. Run from this company, and DO NOT pay them any money" - Measured Up Reviewer PledPiper


http://www.measuredup.com/review/Minimax-Consulting-Complaint-Not-True-Statisticians-15760

No comments:

Post a Comment