CLASS ACTION SUIT

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Individuals interested in pursuing a class action suit should contact: connedbyminimaxconsulting@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

"Whatever you do, DO NOT work with or for this company. I've worked for them personally and this is what they do:

Hire Filipinos with barely any certification or degrees. They pay them next to nothing after promising them thousands of dollars a month. They charge students upwards of a $1000 for a simple chapter edit or write-up. About a tenth of that will be what they pay their writers.

They are the biggest fraud company and no matter what name they change to, the loyal legion of students they've f'ed over will follow them. They lost accreditation from the Better Business Bureau because of the inordinate amount of complaints.

They have about 5 people who work in the office. Peter Chabot is a complete scam artist convicted felon arrested for SECs fraud. Very similar to his father who was convicted of real estate fraud in Rhode Island over millions of dollars. Charlotte Chabot is the front person. Almost everyone on their website no longer works for them and they just amp up their website to look professional when really it's a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Charlotte Chabot's father is the company lawyer who guides them through all the corporate loopholes that keeps them in business. I'm praying that they make a mistake one of these days and I see them on nightline.

Barron Gati, Clark Guo, Lenny Marandino, Pattilou Normand and Martin Barugel and all of them are out to screw you over. They'll be exceptionally nice on the phone, but once you hang up and they get you to wire over the money...just kiss it all goodbye. And don't expect to be paid anything near what they say they'll pay you if you're an employee. They rip everyone off, including the ones they hire.

I can't explain enough how absolutely horrid this company is. They are a small business posing as a large firm. Do not give them time, money or a second thought. I'm very surprised that Stephenie R. Thomas actually works for them. But hey, she's a corporate lawyer so what can you expect.

Do NOT touch this company with a ten foot pole." - Essay Scam Reviewer IceNYri



EssayScam.org

5 comments:

  1. I am currently in the works with this company. I have been COMPLETELY duped. Same story, just different person. Luckily I only paid $750 deposit for a supposed 10 day turnaround. Its been a month and a half now. I get occasional paragraphs or snapshots of data that mean zilch to me. I am going to be filing my suit against them at the end of the week if they do not give me a refund (which I don't expect)

    Are there enough of us who have been scammed that we could a pursue class action lawsuit against them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Baci,

    I'm sure there are a lot of people interested in a class action suit, especially since refunds are an absolute no from this terrible company. I will add information to the top of the blog for individuals interested in pursuing legal action together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually filed my complaint with the BBB and got a full refund for my $750 deposit. Did you have to sign anything regarding the "no refund" policy? I never did. But regardless, they were complete frauds and never did any of the work they said they would do. I kept calling and emailing and finally when I told them to shove it (yes I did), they stopped responding. I guess I got lucky with the BBB. But I would HIGHLY encourage anyone wanting their refund to go that route. It did work for me, but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello every one

    unfortunately the same thing happened to me, i would be very happy to start legal action with any one who had the same problem as me. and i am ready to pay any thing to sue this company.
    if any one is interested please contact me at: amnm85@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on board to file a class action lawsuit. I would devote my time, money, and effort to expose this FRAUDULANT company and it's scam. I'm out thousands of dollars and I regret doing any kind of business with them. E-mail me to discuss a lawsuit further: iWitnessWorld@google.com

    ReplyDelete