CLASS ACTION SUIT

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Individuals interested in pursuing a class action suit should contact: connedbyminimaxconsulting@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

Worst Experience of My Life - Dissertation Assistance

"Whatever you do, DO NOT send this scam of a company any money. I wired over a $2000 via western union in the hopes that my dissertation would be properly edited and proofread.

Unlike others, I wasn't expecting anything from scratch. I put it all the work, I just needed some added content, reference check, and general editing.

Boy, did I get none of that. I got a perfectly unedited version of my dissertation. It was literally as if I emailed it to myself.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wished I looked up this crappy company before I sent them my money. Do yourself a favor and do not deal with this company. Wonderful criminal history they have! " - Measured Up Reviewer Run Away Far 11

No comments:

Post a Comment