CLASS ACTION SUIT

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Individuals interested in pursuing a class action suit should contact: connedbyminimaxconsulting@gmail.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

THE WORST EVER - Editing

"The ABSOLUTE WORST company I have ever worked with. They were very nice and polite on the phone which is what initially attracted me to them, but that's were the positives end. I think they must have had a second grader work on my project. After complaining they promptly said they would fix the problem and so I'm guessing they hired a 5th grader to finish it up. I was so sick of dealing with them and their crappy service that I just decided to move on and do the work myself. Take my word for it... DONT use this company! I threw away $2,200 and angered myself in the process. All the positive comments on here must be from family and friends." - Measured Up Reviewer FCervera


http://www.measuredup.com/review/Minimax-Consulting-Complaint-THE-WORST-EVER-13638

No comments:

Post a Comment